The Annual General Meeting of the Federation will be held in South Side Community Centre, 117 Nicholson Street, Edinburgh, on Tuesday 16 October 2012 commencing at 7:15pm, to deal with the following business :-
2. Minutes of the 2011 AGM.
3. President’s review of the year 2011 – 2012.
4. Financial Report by Treasurer.
5. Allotment Show Secretary’s Report.
6. Election of Management Committee.
7. Election of Auditors.
8. Forward Plans for coming year
9. Any other competent business
10. Date of next Annual General Meeting
Further resolutions, for inclusion in a Final Agenda, are welcome but must reach the Secretary by Tuesday 25 September 2012. The Secretary's address is 25 Cambridge Avenue, Edinburgh EH6 5AW.
Every affiliated Allotment Association should be represented at this meeting in order to make known the views of the members and put forward nominations for membership of the Federation Management Committee.
Each site can send as delegates their Secretary and 1 other delegate for every 50 members and put forward nominations for membership of the Federation Management Committee. Forms for this purpose, which will be sent to your site
representative in early August, should be completed and returned to the Secretary by Tuesday 25 September 2012.