- Classes are open to all members of FEDAGA affiliated Associations and their families. All exhibitors must be amateur gardeners.
- Exhibitor’s entries must be bona fide products grown under their management for not less than 60 days.
- An unlimited number of entries per class are permitted in all classes excepting vegetables, where no more than two entries per class are allowed.
- The Show Committee has the right to refuse any entries.
- All exhibits must be identified by the Exhibitor’s Cards provided when the Entry form is accepted.
- With the exception of the Judges and Stewards, no one shall be present in the hall during the judging.
- Judges may withhold awards if, in their opinion, no exhibit merits a prize.
- The Judges’ decisions are guided by the RHS standards and is final unless the printed rules are broken. In that case, any appeal should be lodged with the Show Secretary before 2.30pm on the day of the show.
- Prizes and Trophies are presented at the Trophy Presentation ceremony. Trophies should be returned immediately after the ceremony for engraving.
- It is the responsibility of exhibitors to ensure that their exhibits are removed immediately after the Trophy Presentation. Remaining exhibits will be auctioned.
FEDAGA supports the Garden Organic aims and definitions for Organic Gardening. Organic exhibits shall carry a green dot on the Exhibitor’s card and meet the Garden Organic cultivation standards. Accepted Fertilisers - bone meal, seaweed etc, Accepted Pesticide - Insecticidal Soap, Accepted Fungicides - Bordeaux Mixture, sulphur etc.